Clarendon House, Evandale, Tasmania

© Rodney Garnett

Caption Details

Clarendon House, Evandale, Tasmania

Clarendon House built in 1838 is set in 7 acres of estate on the South Esk River and is arguably the grandest Colonial house in Tasmania. Clarendon was the centre of a large pastoral enterprise developed by James Cox. Complete with servants wing and many farm buildings the House is surrounded by extensive gardens and parklands. [2009 248D-009].

Photo ID #537133

Specifications

Digital Image
Digital High Res


Model Release Available: No
Property Release No
Previously Published: 0

Select Up To 5 Keywords For A New Search
Colonial
House
Garden
Georgian
Panorama