Clarendon House, Evandale, Tasmania

© Rodney Garnett

Caption Details

Clarendon House, Evandale, Tasmania

The service area at Clarendon House built in 1836 by James Cox. This wing defines one side of the kitchen garden. Complete with many farm buildings the House is surrounded by extensive gardens and parklands. [2009 248D-025 1x2].

Photo ID #537138

Specifications

Digital Image
Digital High Res


Model Release Available: No
Property Release No
Previously Published: 0

Select Up To 5 Keywords For A New Search
Colonial
House
Garden
Georgian