A courtyard of University House, Canberra, ACT

© Christina Jablonski

Caption Details

A courtyard of University House, Canberra, ACT

Opened in 1954 by Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, the University House is now a heritage listed site by the National Trust of Australia. It is now used as a hotel, residence for postgraduate students, a club and possibly for hosting other functions. The pictures here is the courtyard pond.

Photo ID #725224


Digital Image
Digital High Res

Model Release Available: No
Property Release No
Previously Published: 0

Select Up To 5 Keywords For A New Search
University House
Inspired By Oxford And Cambridge (oxbridge) Traditions Ceased In The 1970s
A Part Turned Into A Hotel
Australian National University
Heritage Site
150 Hotel Rooms
Graduate House
Australian Capital Territory
Horizontal Image