If you're frustrated with mainstream stock photography, you're not alone...
Low Prices, High Competition, Erratic Sales.
Increasing Workloads For Shrinking Returns...
It's No Surprise That Many Photographers Have
Simply Given Up On Selling Stock Photography.
Whether you're an old-hand looking for
a new outlet for your work, or you're brand new and looking
to start a photography business
for the first time, then chances are you haven't been too impressed
by the deals on offer from the mainstream stock libraries?
Well I don't blame you at all... but don't give up on stock photography just yet!
The whole Stock Photography industry has changed dramatically in recent years and the business model being used by most of the mainstream stock libraries is just plain un-friendly for photographers.
It doesn't matter how experienced you are, how good your photos are or how many of them you have on file... the current mainstream stock business model is working against you, and making it incredibly hard for you to generate a decent return for your efforts.
The good news is, you do have other options.
Stock photography can still work extremely well... if you're prepared to take a slightly different approach.
There is an alternative approach to stock photography can make stock photography a rewarding and sustainable business once again. Register below to discover...
- The missing ingredient in traditional stock photography that prevents most photographers from ever maximizing their earnings.
- One simple change of approach that can instantly double your earnings on every single photo sale you make.
- 4 reasons why 'mainstream stock' is NOT photographer-friendly and why that is never going to change.
- Simple systems you can put in place today that will allow you to generate photo sales on demand for many years to come.
- 7 unique marketing strategies you can (and should!) apply to your photography business right now
- Why you should stop chasing random photo sales immediately and implement a more strategic approach to building your photography business instead.
- Plus countless simple tips and tactics you can apply immediately to increase your exposure, reduce your workload and sell more photos!
If you're thinking this doesn't sound like traditionalstock photography you're absolutely right...
It's so much better!
It's still stock photography... selling your existing images... but it's a new approach designed by photographers, that actually works for photographers!
If you're new to Stock Photography and looking around for representation, it's even more important that you check out the information above before you even consider signing up with a mainstream stock library!